Becoming a Member
Becoming a Member at Service First Federal Credit Union is easier than you may think. Membership is open to almost everyone who Lives, Works, Worships or Attends School in Minnehaha, Lincoln or McCook County.
Membership is established with a share savings account, which is the key to all services available. Members must maintain a $5.00 minimum balance.
Membership Has Its Advantages!
- Members are the owners
- One member, one vote; democratically controlled
- Not for profit financial institution
- On the average, fees are much lower than at other financial institutions
- Excess earnings are returned to members in the form of higher savings rates and lower loan rates and fees.
- Directors and committee members are all non-paid volunteers.